Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For Tricia

OK, so I am very far behind on this because I am just catching up on Nathan and Tricia's story.

There has been a challenge on Nathan's blog for all blogging mothers. To Post all of the things you can't wait for Tricia to experience with Gwyneth. To get caught up and understand who Tricia, Nathan and Gwyneth are please visit Nathan's website! http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/

Nathan and Tricia, I have a 2 1/2 year old beautiful little girl and am awaiting the arrival of our second child any day now. CF runs in my family, but I am not a carrier. So, you guys are especially close to my heart!

The things I can't wait for Tricia to experience:
Gwyneth's first true belly laugh,
Hearing the hysterically random things that come out of Gwyneth's mouth as she develops an understanding of the english language,
Watching Gwyneth develop her first "best friend,"
Seeing Gwyneth's excitement as she does something for the first time "all by myself,"
Taking Gwyneth trick-or-treating for the first time,
Watching Gwyneth develop individual relationships with her grandparents,
...and so much more!

This list is so short in comparison to the amazing things (large and small) that will be heartwarming, frustrating, humbling, and unexplainably wonderful about raising a child.

Your story is an inspiration and your faith is humbling. My prayers are with you.
- Katrina

1 comment: