Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Review of City Micro Single - Kiwi

Originally submitted at Diapers.com

Baby Jogger City Micro Single - Kiwi

Features:

- Quick-Fold Technology
- Accessory Mounting Bracket
- 6" Front and 8" Rear Lightweight, Quick-Release Wheels with Sealed Ball Bearings
- Swivel Front Wheel Locks in Place ...


LOVE this stroller for a toddler

By Mama Kat from Kansas City on 8/24/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Maneuver, Smooth Ride, Easily Stowed, Easy to Set Up

Best Uses: Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I bought this stroller to have something to use when I just have my toddler with me. It is light-weight, folds SO easily, very compact, steers like a dream (literally one finger), and my son is comfortable in it. With #3 on the way any day now it will be nice to have something to have the toddler in while I wear the infant in a sling or carrier - I have no worries about folding or unfolding while wearing the baby.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment