Monday, June 2, 2008

Great Idea - Cool Product

I saw this product somewhere about a year ago and in lieu of purchasing it, I put a modified form of the idea into daily practice with Katherine. When we get to the car I have her put her hand on the rear tire while I open the door for her so that she can then climb into her carseat by herself. Again, when we are getting out of the car I take her around to Jack's side of the car and have her put her hand on that rear tire while I get him out.

Katherine cooperates most of the time, but I think the Parking Pal, reviewed over at SIMPLE, would be a more visual reminder for both of us. I think my favorite is the FishPal design, but the FlowerPal and the DynoPal are pretty cool as well. What a fun way to keep kids safe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice review you did on our Parking Pal magnet. We appreciate the help in spreading the word that there is an aid to help parents keep their kids safer.

    Denise
    Parking Pal

    ReplyDelete