Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back online...sort of

Whew, switching computers is really a mess! Mine finally bit the dust so I got a new one as my Christmas present (and birthday, and mothers day, etc.). I think I like it. I ended up getting a bigger screen on this one, so everything about it is a little bigger - including the keyboard! I have really ratcheted up the typos because my fingers aren't used to stretching so far to find the right keys.

Unfortunately I don't have all of my programs loaded just yet, but I'm getting there. I guess it gives me a chance to determine what I really need and what I can do without! Hopefully I won't have to do this again for another few years!

Hmmm...right now I think I'll download some of my photos so I can at least change the background on the desktop!

No comments:

Post a Comment