Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Strange

Things just feel strange. I am surprised how hard this move is for me since I moved so much growing up. Maybe because it is my first move with kids, maybe it is because we were so settled and connected in Cincinnati, I don't know.
I am trying to think of it as an adventure, but it is hard. I sit here typing and my eyes are welling up and my throat it tight. It is an adventure and it really is a good move for our family. It is great for James, thus great for our family. That doesn't make it any less difficult.
I'm going to throw the kids in the car and go explore. Maybe I'll feel more at home once I am more familiar with my surroundings.
Thankfully the kids haven't seemed to be that affected, especially Jack. Look how happy he is!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment